The Mat-Su Special Santa Program is now in its 23rd year of bringing
gifts to children and families in need at Christmas time!!!
Mat-Su Special Santa is under the umbrella of Alaska Family Services, a 501c3 Non-Profit Charity.
Coordinated by: Katrina Holder
& The Very Special Elves
For More Information:
Mat-Su Special Santa
- Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1664
Palmer, Alaska 99645
Welcome to the Mat-Su Special Santa Program!
Served 3546 children, ages newborn to 18, in 2018, and over 44,000 children
since the first year 1997.
Asks community members to help fulfill wish lists of children of the Mat-Su
Valley from Glacier View to Trapper Creek.
Needs donations of money, books, toys, coats, electronics, personal items, or
Teams with Toys for Tots, Salvation Army, agencies, food banks, and schools
to help families in need.
Appreciates the generosity of the Mat-Su Valley in helping bring the magic of
Christmas to children and families in need.
The Special Santa Program’s goal is to help children receive the Christmas gifts and needed items and to know that people care. In reaching this goal the program:
- coordinates with agencies and programs to provide for families in need.
- provides the citizens in the Community an opportunity to give.
- assists families in need create special memories at a stressful time of year.
- spreads the joy of Christmas throughout the Mat-Su Valley.
The Special Santa Program is a magical program that touches the lives of ...
* the children who receive gifts and their families.
* people who donate, giving them the opportunity to give at a time of year when sharing is so important.
* families and groups who volunteer. It brings them the spirit of Christmas.
* hope to many who have struggled and need a place of caring and sharing.
* a time to really celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.
We wish you a Very Happy Holiday Season!!!